A new and exciting formulation, combining the finest sources of Vitamin C to create a cost effective supplementation, specifically ph adjusted for your pets. This low irritant formulation is high in anti-oxidants.
Warning: Last items in stock!
From time to time our pets need a little support when their diet is inadequate or their needs alter due to age or seasonal changes. Vitamin C in particular supports skin tissue, maintains healthy gums, supports synthesis of many B vitamins and is an excellent detoxification to help remove free radicals from the body.
Dogs and cats under normal circumstances will synthesise their own Vitamin C from the food they eat, but may on occasion need additional support in their diet. Guinea Pigs and some other smaller animals do not synthesise their own Vitamin C, so benefit greatly from a healthy, natural food supplement.
High Potency Vitamin C is a natural food supplement, a water soluble vitamin and is easy to use in a powder form. Sprinkled daily on your pets food for times when they need a quality supplement to support their overall health and wellbeing.
Aren’t all Vitamin C supplements basically the same? Not at all!
Natural Animal Solutions® High Potency Vitamin C has been scientifically developed in conjunction with naturopathic industry leaders to combine the finest Vitamin C sources available. A complex formula when blended correctly provides synergistic values far greater as a whole. This unique formulation has been used effectively within our clinic for many years and has been pH adjusted to be extremely well tolerated by pets whilst maintaining maximum absorption rates for effectiveness.
Due to the complexity of the formulation, only small dosages are required.
• Contains Polygonum cuspidatum (resveratrol), a powerful antioxidant
• Pharmaceutical grade requiring very, small dosages
• Mixed source of ascorbates for maximum absorption
• Alpha Lipoic acids potent antioxidant ability recycles both Vitamins C and E thus enhancing its biological " longevity
• Unique formulation, pH adjusted to be extremely well tolerated by animals
• Tastes great, blends well and contains no fructose or other sugars. It is a gentle formula for sensitive patients.
• Natural anti histamine
Recommended Price: $34.95
You save: $7.25 (20.74 %)