Nexgard Chewables are the first oral treatment that offers effective flea and tick (including paralysis ticks) control for a full month.
Warning: Last items in stock!
Nexgard Chewables are the first oral treatment that offers effective flea and tick (including paralysis ticks) control for a full month. It's as simple as one chew, once a month, for complete protection against fleas and ticks. NexGard contains a new molecule developed specifically for the control of fleas and ticks on dogs called Afoxolaner. Afoxolaner is fast acting and long lasting.
- Can be given with or without food.
- Suitable for puppies (from 8 weeks), all breeds of dog, and for dogs and puppies from 2kg in weight.
- Not affected by bathing, swimming or shampooing.
- No need to seperate treated dogs from other pets in the household.
- No adverse reactions with use of NexGard in conjunction with other medications.
My fox terrier has never had any problem taking the Nexgard Chewables, in fact she gobbles it up when I give it to her, such a piece of mind knowing she loves the taste and will chew it, and she'll be protected from Fleas and Ticks for a whole month until she has her next chew.