Nexgard Chewables are the first oral treatment that offers effective flea and tick (including paralysis ticks) control for a full month.
Warning: Last items in stock!
Nexgard Chewables are the first oral treatment that offers effective flea and tick (including paralysis ticks) control for a full month. It's as simple as one chew, once a month, for complete protection against fleas and ticks. NexGard contains a new molecule developed specifically for the control of fleas and ticks on dogs called Afoxolaner. Afoxolaner is fast acting and long lasting.
- Can be given with or without food.
- Suitable for puppies (from 8 weeks), all breeds of dog, and for dogs and puppies from 2kg in weight.
- Not affected by bathing, swimming or shampooing.
- No need to seperate treated dogs from other pets in the household.
- No adverse reactions with use of NexGard in conjunction with other medications.
Keeps the scratches away
been using this on my 6 months old GSD puppy for almost 4 months. Works well, the effects does seems to wear off in about a month as advertised. would be good if they made one that could last, say 3 months.
My dogs take their nexgard without any trouble.It makes it easy for me and the dogs like it
NexGard for large dogs
I use NexGard on my service dog and i have never seen a flea or tick on her or in the house. She also loves to eat them. With just the russle of me opening the box; and there she is sitting awaiting the NexGard as though it was a treat!