Direa tablets contain a complexing or bulking agent called crospovidone that absorbs toxins and water from the gut to form a protective gel, thereby slowing and reducing the severity of the diarrhoea.
Warning: Last items in stock!
When can Direa Tablets be Used?
Direa Tablets can be used in the management of diarrhoea brought about by a variety of causes, including:
· Dietary change – for example a recently re-homed puppy
· Infectious agents
· Imbalance of gastro intestinal flora
· Food poisoning
Direa Tablets – How do they Work?
· Direa tablets contain a complexing or bulking agent called crospovidone that absorbs toxins and water from the gut to form a protective gel, thereby slowing and reducing the severity of the diarrhoea.
· Crospovidone is not absorbed through the gut wall and is chemically and biologically inert.
· A twice-daily administration of the tablets for 2-4 days is recommended.
· Dogs – 1 tablet per 10-20 kg, cats ¼ tablet per 2.5-5kg bodyweight.
Veterinary advice should be sought for pets that exhibit signs of illness other than diarrhoea, including blood stained faeces, or if diarrhoea persists after 3 days treatment with this product.
A product of Australian research and development. Made in Australia. Registered with the APVMA (Australian Pesticides and Veterinary Medicines Authority)
easy to give
I have found these tablets very effective and so much easier to give my dog who absolutely hates peptisol.
Recommended Price: $14.95
You save: -$1.00 (-6.69 %)