Fido's Fre-Itch Rinse Concentrate For Dogs & Cats
Contains the natural insecticide Pyrethrin for flea and tick control (including the paralysis tick) and stops reattachment for up to 3 days.
- Pyrethrins 10g/L, Piperonyl Butoxide 18g/L, N-Octyl Bicycloheptene Dicarboximide 30g/L
- Contains the natural insecticide Pyrethrin for flea and tick control (including the paralysis tick) and stops reattachment for up to 3 days.
- Can be used on its own if the pet is not too dirty, otherwise use any of the Fido’s grooming shampoos first before applying the rinse.
- Can be made up into a rinse, dip or spray and applied onto the coat for bathing or after and between baths.
- Does not need to be washed off as the residual effect of the rinse works long after application.
- Leaves the coat shiny and smelling pleasant for days after.
- Can be used in conjunction with long term flea treatment products.
- Widely used in most grooming facilities, hydrobaths, and home bathing applications.
- The product is safe to use on cats, however we suggest a light spray rather than soaking the pet fully and take particular care to avoid the mouth and eyes. Towel dry well afterwards.